*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 29, 2024, 04:30:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Message for Blackout  (Read 18232 times)

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
Re: Message for Blackout
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2008, 02:17:37 PM »

And if the other bloody idiot had not insulted me I would not have it annoy. I wants righteous man a battle to have fun. Not irritate me.

I dont know Mafia but in mine forum i dont have insults.

Look like Hellraiser got a new Le boyfriend !!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 03:02:15 PM by *MAFIA* Hawaii-50 »

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2008, 02:45:42 PM »

My My, look at all the nice things the french have to say about us.

Le Stroumphe, if you had any sense at all you would know to go through the threads in the flame section and notice the trend of illiterate nibs who have gotten owned to come and bitch about it.

Don't you want to be original? Don't you wanna come up with a better excuse rather than just "I was lagging when I got owned"?

At any rate, you got owned. Now you are butt hurt and want to cry about it. That's what the internet is for these days I suppose, so get your fill.

One more word of wisdom though, stop advertising the fact that you are a "network technician". Even if this is the case, you are just asking to be fucked with by someone who is MUCH more experienced than you in all avenues of IT.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2008, 03:23:14 PM »

Please make sure you are in the server with the correct game name Le stroumphe... I want to play.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2008, 03:51:38 PM »

you are just asking to be fucked with by someone who is MUCH more experienced than you in all avenues of IT.

Balth, please please please....!!!! do it..........

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go
« Reply #124 on: September 30, 2008, 05:52:19 AM »

Green Peace????

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #125 on: September 30, 2008, 06:41:11 AM »

it is possible to post a message in your forum without your insulting somebody because he speaks English badly?

I do not use English in work and even less in my circle I already speak Portuguese and Spanish and French it is enough for me. And why you believe in you to them better? Your server is a big shit. To protect yourselves to you behind your bunkers and you think you are best.

You even do not know how to play. to spend you more your time to insult people because you are racists.

In reality you the Americans belong the cancer of the planet.

Dont talk to me niggers. I play this game since 6 years my first bitch is Mafia ()y().

You are all small players.

edit by beatle - maggot please don't edit posts unless necessary

lol.. i was playing on your server and i've used another name. i owned al the SL people that were in at that moment. the saro ro something and other nerds.

ooh no wait, they had lagg. i forgot i am sorry.

IronMan

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2008, 06:45:27 AM »

LOL /\

Le stroumphe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 30, 2008, 06:54:42 AM »

lol Sry Mean green. Ya i like you.

I answer you because I want you to understand that most part of the players detest you on battlefield. you are racists, idiots, and when a player is stronger than you put on has several to kill it.

Now you say to me that I takes this game too much has heart. But it is because you do not understand that I wanted righteous man a battle to have a good time with blackout. And that they have begin right away has insult me and criticize. I have just wanted to say to you that I to annoy you it is everything.

To criticize you the French but know that I do not like this country either. but I detest your country even more he is still good morning. Otherwise it you want a battle the advisor mentioned below.  I should be quickly delighted deride.

I allow you even has credit twice more than players than us.

Le stroumphe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2008, 06:56:18 AM »

Its esay say that Mafia Excowear.

when they play they are not as mafias they try not to kill somebody at all times

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2008, 06:56:58 AM »

Why you are in Mafia blackout lol. I just like 2 members you and Green Peace.

LOL

You think thats bad, people in our own clan still address me as dunes serveur in posts :D When its even spelt out on the forums.

"better than 10 members of your clan" pffffft What the hell is Le Stroumph on about? I owned SL Slevin and SL ANis off their server just yesterday. Its only when I started shooting him he got all shirty and kicked me for no apparant reason. This is obviously some lame effort to try and redeem himself by challenging Blackout but I'm betting any MAFIAN could wipe the floor with him, he rarely had more than a few kills over his deaths yesterday but its such a noob server most of the players just concentrate on what their score is and don't care about how bad their playing. Its also a joke, the admins just make up stuff as they go along it was like "stop being an AA noob or kick" or "stop being a tank noob or kick" or "stop being an X-pack noob or kick" I even got called a "tank noob" and "plane noob"  LOL. I was like wtf? Is the public actually allowed to kill SL members in any way?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 06:59:56 AM by *MAFIA* Dune Surfer »

Le stroumphe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2008, 06:58:46 AM »

Acept my war clan Mafias. 5 SL vs 10 Mafias.

Yes or not if is not is my last post.

Swampfox

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2008, 07:02:36 AM »

Acept my war clan Mafias. 5 SL vs 10 Mafias.

Yes or not if is not is my last post.

Fuck you Le Stromphe you little cock sucking ass licking ball sucking motherfucker.. .Don't ever darken our door again with your fucking bullshit...If I could ban you from life I would.

Le stroumphe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2008, 07:07:12 AM »

It is fair that we have different rules of game. that does not know you besides. we do not allow abuse. you them mafia everything is in abuse. We leave a chance in players to kill at least. Be able to claim to be so much with your bunkers? I played 4 years on your waiter i know the Mafias and your style in game......

Le stroumphe

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2008, 07:11:53 AM »

Ban and is the resolution? I'm Le Stroumphe If i want i ban you from SE Foxes and SL all player of your team.

But is true you play whit false names because everybody detests you

*MAFIA* ExcoWear

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • www.mafiaowns.com
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2008, 07:17:24 AM »

Its esay say that Mafia Excowear.

when they play they are not as mafias they try not to kill somebody at all times

that's not right. they wwere just searching for me all the time. but they couldn't even kill me that much times. and i fucking suck on the ground haha. now get the fuck off these forums and again go to your own french sucking .TK forum. and oh, Sl vs. MAFIA sounds good. im ready for it. i want it THIS WEEK ALREADY!!

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 30 queries.