*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 24, 2024, 09:58:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam  (Read 3368 times)

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 09:36:09 AM by *MAFIA* Manowar »

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
Re: The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 09:03:45 AM »

Hi, can i get a number 4 with a sprite but instead of fries, can i get onion rings?

thanks.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 12:51:17 AM »

really? oh you didn't know? all politicians are a waste of life, all they care about is their hold on some lump sum of cash. and a little temp of power.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 11:39:41 AM »

fox, as a credible news source? LOL!
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

Waffleboy

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 01:20:18 PM »

And he won the Nobel Peace Prize....???!?!!?  What does global warming have to do with peace?

DeAtH

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 12:36:06 PM »

http://www.kusi.com/weather/colemanscorner/38574742.html

All Gore is a fruad.

More on the Moron:

Object=3478783&maven_referral PlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,485632,00.html" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referral Object=3478783&maven_referral PlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,485632,00.html

Manowar, sounds like a scientist who was kicked out of harvard and sent back to live in california only to live the rest of his life alone wanted more attention, besides thousands of scientists have looked at both sides and its clear global warming has an impact

heres a photo 40 years ago

now heres one where there is a clear view of warming conditions.

now really manowar can ice caps of that great of size melt because earths average atmospheric temperature is not changing?

And he won the Nobel Peace Prize....???!?!!?  What does global warming have to do with peace?

lol dumbass

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nobel_Prize

*MAFIA* Ricardo

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 01:10:24 PM »

I am really for Green Party   ahahha xD

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 01:36:22 PM »

now really manowar can ice caps of that great of size melt because earths average atmospheric temperature is not changing?

lol dumbass

There is no question concerning global warming.    The question is , is it caused by man.  I say yes, but not to the degree as the environmental extremest would like us to believe. Since the dawn of evolution there has been a changing of climate on this Earth. The Earth's temperature is cyclical, that has been proven.  You won't hear this in the media but for the past 6 years we have been in a cooling trend.  Temps have decreased but to keep their agenda going forward it is not reported.  The new evil of the month is CO2. It is about to get labeled as a toxin.  What they won't tell you is all the CO2 released by all the cars in the USA since the early 1900's is only 3 10's of 1 percent of the CO2 released by Mount St. Helen's Eruption.
I have no problem with a tilt toward a greener cleaner way of life but we are in no crysis caused by man, only a false ideology of the far left environmentali st. 

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 01:47:54 PM »

Its a natural cycle of the earth to warm and cool etc. We may have a small impact but in the big picture it would be arrogant to assume the human race really has a say in these things. Its inevitable stuff like global warming take place every 1000000 or so years and the polar icecaps wern't always there you know. Oil, coal, gas and all of our fossil fuels come from decomposed plant material where historic forrests were where seas and deserts now are but even they were relatively made 2 seconds ago in the scale of things. The earth changes on its own terms, has an ice age when it feels like it or a boiling surface of malten lava, but then allows life to evolve again as it sees fit. Its a good possibility there were sentient beings here before, billions of years ago but got wiped out like the dinosaurs as we will. The earth has a tendency to naturally destroy all life but then suddenly allows an ecosystem to eventually evolve again. It will for trillions of years until its core cools or the sun dies.

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 03:15:20 PM »

thousands of scientists have looked at both sides and its clear global warming has an impact

yarp. i approve this message.

DeAtH

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 07:34:08 PM »

There is no question concerning global warming.    The question is , is it caused by man.  I say yes, but not to the degree as the environmental extremest would like us to believe. Since the dawn of evolution there has been a changing of climate on this Earth. The Earth's temperature is cyclical, that has been proven.  You won't hear this in the media but for the past 6 years we have been in a cooling trend.  Temps have decreased but to keep their agenda going forward it is not reported.  The new evil of the month is CO2. It is about to get labeled as a toxin.  What they won't tell you is all the CO2 released by all the cars in the USA since the early 1900's is only 3 10's of 1 percent of the CO2 released by Mount St. Helen's Eruption.
I have no problem with a tilt toward a greener cleaner way of life but we are in no crysis caused by man, only a false ideology of the far left environmentali st. 
1. didn't call you the dumbass

2. Yes its true on average (give or take 10's of thousands of years) there has been proof by drilling polar ice caps that as far back as ....500 000 years...there have been a total of 4 ice ages...where the temperature soared high than dropped...we've already soared high since the early 1900's as the industrial revolution came to an end and high carbon output inventions were being used to this day...so if im wrong and you say from your back door news source that the earth si cooling...mean s after the temp soared high it dropped down into an ice age so maybe were actually accelerating ourselve into an ice age....i dont see how that can happen as current data presented to me (yes the inconvenient truth :( ) c02 lvl and temperature is still rising...heat strokes are killing more french frogs and crazy germans more than ever...last year was the worst i heard, things are still going up from "Front" door media news, besides if this guys arguement held any water it wud make the big screen but its just another attention craving jelous man not knowing wat to write for his next article.

dune, i think its safe to say ice caps have been around for MOST if not all of the time the earth has been around, they have drilled to 600k+ years in ice cores meassuring carbon levels...dinos aurs were what, millions years ago? well maybe we cant go back more than 600k years is because ice cores from that time have gone and replaced by the most recent ice caps, maybe they have been melting by who knows what and brought back during an ice age...

Global warming is something we have to watch, as there is obvious factual data that has been presented only argued by opinions of news journalists/biased scientists that hold very little if not any data AGAINST global warming at all...melting glaciers of hundreds of yards...how can that be described if the earth was COOLING.  :police:

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 07:50:19 PM »

dune i want what u r smokin lol...

everything will be corrected soon, and the balance restored.

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 11:07:08 PM »

dune, i think its safe to say ice caps have been around for MOST if not all of the time the earth has been around

LOL Really. So the Earth isn't a compacted mass of meteors coliding at break neck speed and over time forming a sphere of rock with a malten core from the impact energy. Think of the ice caps as frozen condensation on a tin can that might help you grasp the significance of the polar ice caps.

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 30 queries.