*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• June 25, 2024, 09:44:44 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Pit Bulls  (Read 8013 times)

*MAFIA* Meeester

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Pit Bulls
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2009, 02:29:23 PM »

Lap dog....

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 03:04:43 PM »

Only cos you have a Pitbull yourself.
Uhhh, no because what you are saying is 100% false and nitro is 100% correct. I can echo what nitro has said but it won't matter seeing as you are too hard headed to see both sides of debate.

But anybody with a dangerous animal that moves next door to me will have poisoned steaks getting thrown over their fence endof.
See, people like you are the reason cults are around.

here is some fun shit for you Mr. Wikipedia, not like it matters, probably drinking your liver away some more.

• While many Pit Bulls do tend to be aggressive towards other DOGS (as are most terriers), the normal, well raised Pit Bull has NO human-aggressive tendencies In fact, human-aggression was actually bred out of the breed. The majority of Pit Bulls are affectionate, intelligent, trainable dogs. In fact, the highest obedience trial record of all time is held by an American Pit Bull Terrier named Maddy.
  • A pit bull's jaw structure is no different from the jaw structure of any other dog breed. No such locking mechanism exists.
  • Along with myths surrounding the physical aspects of pit bulls, there are also a number of pit bull myths associated with the behavior of these dogs. First and foremost, many people believe that pit bulls are inherently aggressive and more likely to attack their owners and other people. This is simply not the case. Pit bulls, like any other dogs, do not exhibit aggressive behavior without reason or provocation. If a dog reacts aggressively, it is usually the result of:
    *disease
    *improper handling
    *lack of socialization or training
    *misreading the dog's behavior.
  • In December 2004, the American Temperament Test Society showed the American pit bull terrier scored an overall temperament rating of 83.9%, compared to the 77% score of the general dog population.

Oh and a good quote for you.
GOOD STORIES ABOUT PIT BULLS DO NOT SELL PAPERS LIKE THE HORROR STORIES DO THEY?.

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »

I have a Pit and she has never bitten or even shown excessive aggression to strangers. She is a sweet dog, just stupid. I'll give you a perfect example of how they can be raised.

My dad bought our dog from an employee, and another employee bought a dog from the same litter. We raised our dog to be friendly and obedient. He beat the living fuck out of his dog and turned it into a monster. They used to play as pups, and now they are polar opposites. I believe it's all in how they are treated and raised.

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 03:58:37 PM »

well said. those are facts maggot . the same ones in fact a breeder tells and shows...thanks for assisting my point.. O0

but one thing many ppl say they are bitten or chased by a pit bull but one thing thats annoying is mis-matching breeds
a pit has hair that is as fine as an eyelash, any longer at all its a mut. period!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 04:37:10 PM by *MAFIA* NiTrO »

*MAFIA* Wasserfaller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »

When i was in 3rd grade, i was walking home from the bus stop when a mother pit bull charged at me for no reason, and bit my stomach and tore a big ass gash in it. They had to quarantine the pit bull for a week or two to see if it was rabid, turned out it wasn't. My parents asked the people at the dog shelter why a dog would just randomly attack a kid like that, and he responded "because pit bulls get very territorial and are easier to agitate."
What is the Alchole level pike at for you Duney.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 06:00:38 PM »

All I know is that pit bulls are CRAZY

*MAFIA* Bonehead

• *MAFIA* Founder
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • *MAFIA*
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »

like you after a night of lsd and holy water tonics :)

*MAFIA* Balthazar

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2009, 07:15:03 PM »

I've had two dog's, Both Pure Breed German Shepherds. The first was the father of the second.

The first died several years ago at the age of 16, he was the best dog any family could ask for. The second was not quite like the first but a good dog none the less. I had to put him down this morning, he was 15 1/2.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2009, 08:27:49 PM »

Nitro.. You do know dogs have a mind of their own, and when paired up with our dogs they can resort to their instincts and attack as a pack (Which is usually the case with Pit Bulls or just about any dog in general).

My grandpa had a 21 year old pit bull that died a few after he did, and it never attacked people. But, not all dogs are the same, it doesn't matter if they were raised well, they can still turn aggressive.

It's similar to comparing people to dogs.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 08:30:21 PM by *MAFIA* KrautKiller »

*MAFIA* NiTrO

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2009, 07:16:54 PM »

good job... yay

Mean Green

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Adventures of MG not letting it go

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 08:27:59 PM »

Never said how the dog was treated,if it was beat etc.

Loaded

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2009, 07:20:34 AM »

My grandpa had a 21 year old pit bull that died a few after he did, and it never attacked people. But, not all dogs are the same, it doesn't matter if they were raised well, they can still turn aggressive.

Then you Grandpa's dog should be famous.

http://www.chacha.com/question/how-old-is-the-oldest-pitbull-on-record
http://www.funadvice.com/q/how_long_2173
http://www.pitbullforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1065433&sid=7db53a95b41c58cb112fc1426ec64fd4

That age story is just as long tooth as the gap is wide between your lags.

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2009, 12:03:03 PM »

He was speaking in dog years, so it was 3.

*MAFIA* KrautKiller

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »

It may have been around 17-18, he told me that when he was on a lot of drugs now that I think about it.

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 30 queries.