*MAFIA* Forums

*MAFIA* Forums

• July 04, 2024, 10:15:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome back the Arcade! Play over 100+ games to get the high score and compete against other forum members.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/index.php?action=arcade;sa=list;sortby=a2z;

Author Topic: Ricardo  (Read 74872 times)

Head Hunter

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ricardo
« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2008, 07:38:41 PM »

^
                           Agreed

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2008, 07:51:07 PM »

Back on topic...

FUCK RICARDO!!

*MAFIA* masebot1

• *MAFIA* Member
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • Mason's art site
« Reply #167 on: October 09, 2008, 06:40:04 AM »

STFU NIGGER NOOB YOU RE JUST JALOUSY BECAUSE I OWN U AHHAHA U ALREADY INSULTS FRANCE BUT I THINK ITS BETTER THAT U HELLRAISER ! YOU DONT HAVE A HISTORY JUST THE FUCKING COM BOY WITH INDIA ! YOU ALWAYS EAT THE FUCKING HABMBURGER ITS FOR LIKE YOU RE FAT!GO TO DO THE WAR JUST FOR THE FUCKING DIESEL ! IDIOT ! THERE ARE MANY IDIOT LIKE U  IN USA ! I DONT SPEAK FOR ALL USA BECAUSE THERE ARE GOOD , INTELLIGENT, WHO THINK ! THERE ARE IN MAFIA WHO ARE KIND AND ALL BUT NOT U AND ROSHAN ALL FUCKER WHO SUCK U ! IM RELISE NOW THAT IM BETTER THAN U , I HAVE A SERVER WHO WORK AND TS AND FORUM ,NOW IM HAPPY BUT U DONT WANT ACCEPTE IT ! AND U CONTINUE TO BE A FUCKER ! SO FUCK OFF ! YOU COMPARE THE FRENCH ARMY AND USA ARMY .SRY BUT WE ARE BETTER INTELLIGENT THAT U . WE DONT WANT A WAR JUST FOR DIESEL ! YOU RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE ! SO KILLYOURSELF ! :laugh:

Retype this!

*MAFIA* Dune Surfer

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 09, 2008, 06:51:46 AM »

Who made Ricardos sig? I doubt it was Ricardo.

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 09, 2008, 07:40:41 AM »

You won't have a website for long.....

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #170 on: October 09, 2008, 08:00:40 AM »

You won't have a website for long.....
  ROFLMAO!!!!  Do it!!!!  I wonder who did it last time???  HAHAHAHAHA

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 09, 2008, 08:17:05 AM »

Dammm ...... now you really pissed him off !!!

STFU NIGGER NOOB YOU RE JUST JALOUSY BECAUSE I OWN U AHHAHA U ALREADY INSULTS FRANCE BUT I THINK ITS BETTER THAT U HELLRAISER ! YOU DONT HAVE A HISTORY JUST THE FUCKING COM BOY WITH INDIA ! YOU ALWAYS EAT THE FUCKING HABMBURGER ITS FOR LIKE YOU RE FAT!GO TO DO THE WAR JUST FOR THE FUCKING DIESEL ! IDIOT ! THERE ARE MANY IDIOT LIKE U  IN USA ! I DONT SPEAK FOR ALL USA BECAUSE THERE ARE GOOD , INTELLIGENT, WHO THINK ! THERE ARE IN MAFIA WHO ARE KIND AND ALL BUT NOT U AND ROSHAN ALL FUCKER WHO SUCK U ! IM RELISE NOW THAT IM BETTER THAN U , I HAVE A SERVER WHO WORK AND TS AND FORUM ,NOW IM HAPPY BUT U DONT WANT ACCEPTE IT ! AND U CONTINUE TO BE A FUCKER ! SO FUCK OFF ! YOU COMPARE THE FRENCH ARMY AND USA ARMY .SRY BUT WE ARE BETTER INTELLIGENT THAT U . WE DONT WANT A WAR JUST FOR DIESEL ! YOU RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE ! SO KILLYOURSELF ! :laugh:

YOU ALWAYS EAT THE FUCKING HABMBURGER ITS FOR LIKE YOU RE FAT!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wwAyCWjkMQo
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 08:52:14 AM by *MAFIA* Hawaii-50 »

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 09, 2008, 08:36:12 AM »

YOU ALWAYS EAT THE FUCKING HABMBURGER ITS FOR LIKE YOU RE FAT!
[/same response given in the past 13 threads,Find new material,kill self]

"At some point in their lives, 1 in 6 children will be abducted by the dutch." ~The fact core, Portal 2.

Rat

• Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 09, 2008, 08:47:44 AM »

What's wrong with Hamburgers?

*MAFIA* Manowar

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • Hail and Kill
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 09, 2008, 09:24:29 AM »

What's wrong with Hamburgers?
Nothing wrong with Hamburgers, but if you get them with French Fries they tend taste like crepes feces and french mud.  Recent research has found the cause of this is whenever the french retreat from any conflict they tend to run into the potato fields, bury their heads in the ground and jam the potato's in their sphincters. This clever way of camouflage usually works on all Non Russian invaders.  If they are identified as a last resort of self protection they try to fart out the potato's as deadly projectiles.  This latest act has been a miserable failure as the potato tends to just roll out because they cannot develop the require pressure of 85 PSI to get a launch. Studies have shown that due to massive continuous gay sex amongst themselves the French have rendered their sphincter incapable of closing down to get a tight seal.

I order mine with Freedom Fries. They use the sweat from the soldiers protecting our freedom to season them and give them their unique salt taste

Rack Me!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 06:29:38 PM by *MAFIA* Manowar »

Ultimate embarrassment, running into a wall with a boner and breaking your nose first.

*MAFIA* Hellraiser

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/jeremy.miller.14855377?sk=wall
« Reply #175 on: October 09, 2008, 10:11:06 AM »

I order mine with Freedom Fries. They use the sweat from the soldiers protecting our freedom to season them and give them their unique salt taste

Rack Me!
  Actually, they don't use my sweat.  They use something else that I have been told tastes salty.  Oh and one last thing,

FUCK YOU RICARDO!!!  FUCK YOU CHEERO!!!  FUCK YOUR GAY ASS FAKE FUCKING GRANDFATHER, WHO SUPPOSABLE WAS IN THE FRENCH ARMY!!!!!  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE FRENCH ARMY OR WE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO COME BAIL YOU FUCKS OUT WHEN YOU GOT INVADED IN WWII.

And if you think I am lieing here is some history:

Brief History of France at War
An unofficial synopsis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gallic Wars - Lost
In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian.

Hundred Years War - Mostly lost
Saved at last by female schizophrenic who inadvertently creates The First Rule of French Warfare: "France's armies are victorious only when not led by a Frenchman."

Italian Wars - Lost
France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

Wars of Religion
France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots.

Thirty Years War
France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

War of Devolution - Tied
Frenchmen take to wearing red flowerpots as chapeaux.

The Dutch War - Tied

War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and Indian War - Lost...
but claimed as a tie. Three ties in a row induces deluded Frogophiles the world over to label the period as the height of French military power.

War of the Spanish Succession - Lost
The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved ever since.

American Revolution
In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the colonists saw far more action. This is later known as "de Gaulle Syndrome", and leads to the Second Rule of French Warfare: "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

French Revolution - Won
Primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

The Napoleonic Wars - Lost
Temporary victories (remember the First Rule!) due to leadership of a Corsican, who ended up being no match for a British footwear designer.

The Franco-Prussian War - Lost
Germany first plays the role of drunk frat boy to France's ugly girl home alone on a Saturday night.

World War I - Tied...
and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States.

World War II - Lost
Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

War in Indochina - Lost
French forces plead sickness, take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu.

Algerian Rebellion - Lost
Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare: "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese, and Esquimaux.

1991 Gulf War - Won
Refer to Second Rule of French Warfare: "France only wins when America does most of the fighting."

War on Terrorism - France
Keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.
FINAL TALLY: Won = 3; Lost = 10; Tied = 5.

Now, do we REALLY want them on our side?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*MAFIA* MAGGOT

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
  • OFWGKTADGAFLLBBLSBFBN
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 09, 2008, 10:28:13 AM »

EPIC LOLZ@DUTCH WAR!

Hawaii-50

• Forum Member
  • Glitching Fool
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 09, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »

« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 11:42:58 AM by *MAFIA* Hawaii-50 »

*MAFIA* Scooby

• *MAFIA* Admin
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 09, 2008, 11:28:39 AM »

LOL at the admins on their site. "Somebody" made 7 accounts using the same name on the site, and they still can't properly ban me, oops I mean "somebody."

Ricardo/Cheero = uber noobs!

Don't you just love how their group is copying everything from us? They now have managers and their joining rules are pretty much the same.

Keep the shit up Ricardo, I'm having a blast making new accounts and spamming you.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 11:35:21 AM by *MAFIA* Roshan »

*MAFIA* Beatlejuice

• *MAFIA* Head
  • Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2008, 01:51:41 PM »

So do they have Heads-Admins-Managers-Members-Rookies?

And their rules are the same huh....

They also use our imagehost for pics, and run our public mods on their server.

It is funny, but they're not the first clan branched off of *MAFIA*.

And I'm still going to deny that Ricardo is BritishSoldier, he has no reason to hide.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24   Go Up

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 30 queries.